Thank you for being a part of the Irongate Equine Clinic community, and trusting us to care for your equine family. Below you’ll find various resources, payment options, forms that should be filled out, and instructions for care. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- *NEW* Online Bill Pay and Payment Options – Head here for online bill pay and a review of payment options.
- *NEW* Credit Card Guarantee – We require a credit card on file as a payment guarantee for products and services provided. Download and fill out this form with credit card information, and e-mail it to us at Info@IrongateEquine.com prior to your appointment.
- Consider password protecting your document! You can call or email the password to us separately.
- *NEW* Interactive Emergency Consent Form – Cut down on paper and mail costs! Fill out this form with emergency consent, monetary limit, and emergency contact information so that you’re prepared when you’re next faced with an emergency. Not convinced that you’ll need this form? Go read up on 5 Rules of Equine Emergencies – now!
- Medical Record Release Form – Use this form to permit Irongate Equine Clinic to release records to a third party.
- Vaccination, Dental, and Deworming Chart – Use this to keep complete records of your horse’s annual preventative care.
- Irongate 5×3 Stall Card – Four stall cards with space for emergency contacts, normal vitals for your horse, and special instructions.
- Irongate Stall Card_ 7.5×4.75 – Two large stall cards with space for emergency contacts, normal vitals for your horse, and special instructions.
Resources for Horse Owners
- AAEP – For Horse Owners – AAEP’s mission is to improve the welfare of the horse through equine practitioners. Become a member, and you can receive veterinarian advice from all over the country.
- Wisconsin Horse Council – The WHC is dedicated to promoting the equine industry in Wisconsin. Read up on new initiatives, upcoming shows, etc.
- American Horse Council – The AHC is a non-profit group that protects the equine industry’s interests in Congress. Stay up to date on the status of quarantines, new agriculture bills, and medication regulations.
- Midwest Horse Fair – Held every Spring, MHF focuses on education, networking, and promotional opportunities. Review the schedule, find the exhibitors, buy tickets, and more. IEC will be the official vet of MHF!
- My Vet Link – Create an account to view and print your Coggins results.
- Farrier listing– This Farrier List is provided for you to see what farriers are located in your area.
- Trailer Safety from Double D Services– This packet of information comes from Double D Trailer Services in Verona! Dale graciously presented on trailer safety for Irongate Equine clients on April 22, 2014. Take a look for helpful safety checklists, information about trailer maintenance, and details about tires, weight distribution, and trailer types.
- Irongate’s Vaccination Recommendations – This handout covers the general diseases that horses are routinely vaccinated against. Vaccination recommendations should be considered with your horses age and exposure risk in mind. Speak to your veterinarian to ensure these recommendations are appropriate for your horse(s).
- Irongate’s Strategic Deworming Protocol– This link will provide you with Irongate Equine Clinic’s recommendations for strategic deworming at your barn. Targeted deworming is a program designed to decrease resistance to deworming products that you use on a regular basis. Contact us if you have questions or want to review strategy.
- Irongate’s Fecal Sample Protocol – Reviews the appropriate process for collecting a fresh fecal sample.
- Guide to Poisonous Plants – Colorado State University – This useful guide highlights those plants which can be a danger to horses if they’re planted, or naturally develop, in your pastures.